Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today!

Today was pretty long and boring, but not too bad. I woke up and went to school, but I was late because I woke up at like 7:40, when I usually try to leave at 7:45. :) So, I ended up leaving at about 8:00. Usually when I leave that late I make it there in time, but there were no parking spots available so I had to park in the overflow parking. But it was just psychology and he doesn't care if you leave late or early or don't come at all. But anyways, I had my chem lab and then my communications class. Today, we went to the southeastern studio and I got to talk into a teleprompter on a real set!! It was so cool, it kind of made me want to be a newsperson!! :) haha Then I had an hour break and then I went to my most boring class, Nutrition. I don't know how that class manages to be my most interesting and yet my most boring class! I always am so tired in that class, I think maybe it's just that time of day, because when I was in high school and I had classes at that time I always had to try not to nod off. I feel bad though because before class some guy asked me for five ones and I only had three, so he just gave me the five and took the three... So I HAVE to remember to give him the rest of the money in two weeks, but I'm sure I'll remember because I felt bad for him just giving me two dollars! Then, I finally got to go home, and when I did I took a LONG nap. Apparently too long, because I set my alarm so I could take a shower before church, and I didn't wake up! So, I got to church late, but we just had game night because the school was having science fair. We played put-out, which I somehow didn't do too horrible even thought I'm really bad at basketball. haha But anyways, then we played battleball, and our team won the first one and lost the second two. :( And the balls were bigger, so I couldn't really throw, so I gave them to people who could throw without people on the other team catching them. So, that means I always ended up being the last person. :) So, the second game they made me throw it, so I threw it at Maddie, and she caught it!! lol So, the second game it was me and Rachel I think left, and Joe threw it at me and I tried to catch it but it slipped out of my hands. Rachel got out at the same time... so we lost again. So, I bent down to pick up the ball I dropped, idk why, and then I look up and Stephen chunks a ball at my face!! HAHA Well, I didn't laugh then, I was pretty mad and I guess surprised. So, I was like, 'ugh omg that was so unneccessary' , but it really didn't hurt, it just scared me and stung me a little, so I felt bad cause everyone made big deal out of it and I probably made him feel bad. But, I guess I'm kinda glad cause if it did break my nose or something at least everyone wouldn't have laughed at me even though they probably felt like it. :) haha! And now I'm home writing this about to go to bed because I have my last day at work before a long, beautiful holiday!! :) Hopefully I get to hang out with my girlsies!! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment