Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm blue dabadee dabadaa

This holiday has given me a lot of free time to think about life... haha Just kidding!! Well, I mean I have thought about God and life and everything a lot but that's not what I'm going to write about today because, quite frankly, I don't want every single post to bore the socks off of the 2 to 3 people who bother to read this! That being said, I will also say this blog is going to be about as pointless as that song, " I'm Blue Daba Dee Daba Da".

You know, I really hate that song, because I've tried to put my mind down in the gutter long enough to try to figure out if that song has a perverted theme behind it, but so far, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to find anything bad about it. So, I'm glad it's not bad because it gets stuck in my head a LOT... But, if you know it's like bad or something, just let me know. Don't tell me why, just tell me not to get it stuck in my head and I'll catch your drift. You picking up what I'm putting down? Great.

While I'm on that subject, I really hate it when people always try to turn everything into a sexual innuendo. Like seriously, half the time I get what they're laughing about, and then I pretend like I don't get it because I wish I didn't. Why do people like to try to corrupt innocent people anyways? You know how it says in the bible that if you cause any of these(innocent people) children to sin, you might as well tie a millstone around your neck and jump in a lake... well, I wish people would respect that.

ha.. erm.. anyways

Obviously I didn't write this in the intention of saying anything.

AND
Oh, wowsers, I cleaned my room! I don't like being messy, but my room just turns up that way because I'm never home, so I used my holiday to completely sanitize it, and it is AMAZING(and all synonyms to amazing) I LOVE CLEANLINESS!! :) Seriously, you have no idea. It really makes me happy, if you can't tell. Tomorrow I'm cleaning the inside and out of my car, kinda like a Benny's @ Home Job. Which means I don't have to pay for it. heehee

I need to save up money for nursing school cause as much as Jessica has to study I know I'm gonna have to quit my job. Hopefully I'll be able to get some scholarships for nursing school... {{Hey Jessica, I know you're reading this, and you should try to find some scholarships too, I think they have seperate ones for nursing school, and you might as well apply for some because, hey, it's free money!! }}

I really love Snip, and to end this note I'm going to give you 10 reasons why Snip's the best cat in the world!!

10 OF the MANY Reasons Why Snip is the best kitty cat in the world!!
1. When I rode the school bus, he would wait at the end of the driveway for me to get on and sometimes even when I got home!!
2. He can be a very comfortable pillow!
3. He makes me feel loved when I feel like nobody else on Earth remembers me.
4. He is so cute when he sleeps!!
5. He has such an attitude but still loves me.
6. His meow is so funny!
7. He follows me around the house before I go to sleep because he wants to get in bed with me.
8. He knows how to open doors.
9. When you really make him mad he bites you and it's sooo cute!
10. He 'head butts' me so I'll scratch his head.
(Other reasons like he is Siamese is not included!)

2 comments:

  1. wow....you are so funny!! haha!

    About the scholarships, I'm supposed to contact Mrs. Kristy so she can help me get some. The only ones I have seen you have to write essays for, and I HATE writing essays (plus I just don't have the time).
    If you find some let me know. I guess I'll start looking more for some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'll be sure to let you know!! I'll definately be looking at some this summer because I know I'm not gonna look for them my fall semester and I should start nursing school in the spring.

    ReplyDelete