Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't Look Back

Don't dwell on what God hasn't given you yet, or you will miss the things he has given you now! It is amazing how much more I fall in love with God the more I learn and experience in life. All good and bad things just make me stronger! It's so awesome! The more I give to God, the more content and joyful I am with where I am, and I hope that everyone would find that in their life!!! If you think about it, though, there should be nothing in your heart but building joy. In our youth, we have so much potential to do whatever we can do to make our mark on the world. In our middle age, we can have the joy of being at the most capable time in our life as far as being free to use your own finances and means to do the work of the Lord. In our old age, we are able to still look forward to meeting Jesus in a new place so infinitely better than what we've experienced in this life, to worship him forever. I just can't wait until I'm there. But then again, I can. I just know that the best time in my life is when I'm in church with my brothers and sisters praising our king, or when I'm in a long car ride by myself just talking and confiding in my God, or when I walk outside at night wondering at his creation in the sky. The best thing about my relationship with God is that he never ceases to amaze and I never have anything to be disappointed in. It's great.
Philippians 4:4 , "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment