Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Quick Post

I should be studying for two of my midterms I have tomorrow, but right now I wanted to give a quick post of what happened today. Went to church and worked in the nursery. The kids were insanely hyper though! It was crazy. I then went to Meme and Grandad's, ate some french dip sandwiches, then went to practice at two. Of course, I went there with the mindset of wanting to be the angel, but as we went through the play I realized they wanted a boy (or rather a man) for the job, so I wasn't really interested after that. Besides, I wanted to be one of the townspeople!! :) Well, later in the play during the part where Jesus is going to be healing people they had a part open for a demon possessed woman. haha Well, interesting roles like this interest me, especially in they include running down a church aisle screaming like a lunatic. So, I volunteered.

My mom was like, no ma'm you are not going to even act as a demon possessed woman. But I told her the woman gets healed by Jesus and it made her feel a little better. I just think it's hilarious that I have pretty much the wackiest part in the play when people know me as this really shy quiet person. I hope people don't think I'm weird after that, though.
I have a particularly blood curdling scream, so I may have to hold back so I don't scare people! But, this should be quite entertaining for me, scary for others, and hilarious to people who know me and how goofy I can sometimes be. I'm really hoping people don't think I am crazy though. I never stopped to think about that before I volunteer. Oh Well, we shall see!

After practice, I came home, walked the goats around and then did nothing for a little while then headed back to church for college age. Now, I'm here and about to go to sleep. Sorry for the most nonintellectual post!

1 comment:

  1. haha...I think you are going to do a great job, and no one is going to think you are weird after that (at least not any more than they already do, lol).

    By the way, I'm praying for you and your midterms today!

    ReplyDelete