Sunday, March 8, 2009

Javalleujah

Instructions:
Watch the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_dZTrjw9I&feature=rec-HM-r2
Think.


I think there are a lot of things this video points out, but the main thing that struck me was, if you're going to be super nice in a fake way, it has about the same effect as if you didn't notice visitors at all.

I think that we can't get wrapped up in showcasing God and everything he does, because he is amazing and self fulfilling by himself. Basically I'm saying that we need to get back down to the basics... More like a CC's type experience ;)

Notice how long it took for the two people to get their 'coffee' and how uncomfortable they felt by the end. Why don't we just serve the 'coffee' first?
1. It would make more sense
&
2. It is a more genuine way of showing you care for another person.

ps. This isn't meant to be condemning or 'in yo face', I just thought it was an interesting little video. But, if the shoe fits....

No comments:

Post a Comment