Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh, Happy Day

School is finally starting to wind down a bit. I haven't had clinical the past two weeks, which I think has really let me breathe for a minute. Only one is left, in this coming week. After that, I have my ATI test and then I am finished with that class except for a little project that I can finish over Thanksgiving break!

I am so excited to almost be done this semester. As stressful as it is, I feel like I am really learning a lot and that I will be able to use it for God.

Although I should have been studying all of today, Natalie and Jessica wanted me to go to the state fair with them and Colton. I wanted to say no at first, just because I knew I should be studying, but sometimes I know I just need to forget about school for a bit and spend time with my family. And it turns out it was a blast! I only rode two rides just because I don't have a job and I shouldn't be spending every last dollar I have, but they were really fun. The first one was okay, it was basically this thing I got in and it spun really fast and pinned me to the wall. It was called the Starship. The second one was really fun. It was basically this huge arm that spun around and went really high. I got a lot of 'air time'... you know that feeling when you're thrown out of your seat and the only thing holding you in is the buckles? I LOVE that feeling. In fact, one day I want to go to Cedar Point Amusement park where they have crazy rollercoasters supposedly. I will seriously ride anything. (Except those wooden ships, those are boring and people throw up on them and I do not want to get thrown up on!)

Well, since I did all of that today, I think I should go study now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new post!!! I can't believe you like that Starship ride! I've only been to the state fair once in college, and I rode that thing. I seriously thought I was gonna puke...and it felt like the ride that never ended! Oh man! I was never so happy to get off a ride in my life! Ha! You must have mega stomach girl! Glad you took a break from studying! Sometimes you just have to do it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete