Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The 1 Sad thing about my Life.

So guess what?
Remember those assignments? Done.
What about the debate? Done.
ATI test? Level 3
Pharm test? 96%
My God? Yeah He's good.
The exams coming up? A work in progress!

So that sums up a bunch of the things I was stressed about.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I have SO much to be thankful about it makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time...
I am thankful for of course God and his goodness, my family, & my friends first of all. God is just so good that I can't even describe Him other than to say he is good. My family is just amazing. They are always here and love me even when I am unlovable. My friends are off the chain. Seriously.
Like, on face book, I will always see people posting statuses like, "I love getting stabbed in the back by my friends", "Some people just aren't who they seem", "I need some new friends".
And so and so on.
But I must say, all of my friends are the nicest people ever! They are sweet, funny, gorgeous, never mean to anybody, patient, and the list goes on and on. I am blessed with such amazing friends, it truly blows my mind. It is unfathomable that I have been given not only an amazing family but amazing friends.
Other things I am thankful for are the leaders in my life. And they know who they are.
And this is a little silly but I am very thankful for my animals. When I am sad, they are the perfect little buddies to just hold and cry. They don't ask any questions, they just look up at you with those big sad eyes and cuddle up. And it makes me all better!

Plus I am so lucky to be born in America.. and not only America, but in Louisiana! Am I the most blessed person on the face of the Earth? I would not doubt it! And it even gets better...
I have an education, and I am in higher education to get a degree in an awesome job that I am going to love!

I am blessed with great health. I rarely get sick and when I do it's never too bad. Never even had allergies, eyeglasses, braces, or other minor things like that.
I was able to work through high school plus get a scholarship for college so now I have the huge blessing of not having to work while in college while still being independent, (besides still living with the parents).
I have so many little material comforts: a bed, food whenever I want it, clothes, perfume, makeup, straightener, bathtub, blowdryer, soap, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, a car, music, tennis rackets, purses, a piano, a trumpet, a wii, and so many other things it would be ridiculous to name them all.

While I am writing this I am in disbelief that I have ever complained about anything in my life.


Seriously the only ONE sad thing about my life is that I have more than 99.9% of the world's population. From the important nonmaterial to the unimportant material things, I have anything a person could ask for. I am so blessed, and it would be a shame for me to ever forget to count my blessings and not be extremely grateful for what I have. I know many of these things will not last. People die, pets die even sooner, things break, friends move away and get distant, but the one thing that I need the most is a relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ, and that is all that is important in this life. I encourage you to look at your life and see what you have. You could have everything but if you don't value the Lord, then the things you rely on could be gone tomorrow and you will have nothing left. But if you have God, you have the peaceful reassurance that His will can support you through anything.

God Bless
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! What a great day to remind us of all the blessings in our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya'll!
    Hope it was a great Thanksgiving for you two as well :)

    ReplyDelete