Friday, February 5, 2010

I was just thinking about how I have an immediate 'checklist' when I see a guy. I don't go around checking people out or anything I just personally give myself a chuckle when I do this. When I see any of these things in a guy it is like a red buzzer goes off in my head.
1. Smoking.. Run awayyyy
2. When I hear a foul word I think what a dumbbutt
3. When I hear drinking stories, plans, etc.
4. People who go clubbing.
5. When they check out a girl. (yes we see this and it's gross, especially if im that girl. Btw if you want to come across as a creep, do this!)
6. Guys who put down anybody, whether they deserve it or not!
7. Self rightousness ( on so many levels, not just religiously but basically people with double standards)
8. Piercings
9. Tattoos
10. Flirting
11. I thought this was obvious but I'll just say that if God isn't the number one priority that's a huge dealbreaker with no way around it.
12. Super skinny or super fat people (sorry that one's a bit shallow :/ )
13. rudeness
14. Serial daters
15. Stalkers
16. Guys who wear peacoats (I know I'm wierd)
17. Long hair
18. Apathy
19. Repelling scents
20. Pride (cofidence is good, but being overly prideful is just obnoxious!!)
21. There's more but I was doing this just so I would get tired but I'll type more later.

disclaimer; yes i know I ask a lot but that's just the way I am. Heehee

2 comments: