Monday, May 25, 2009

Short Summer Break

Lately I haven't really had time to write. Well, I have, but I haven't had time that I wanted to use by writing. Nothing much going on right now that I really need to write about. I am learning a lot about prayer and how important it is. Yeah, of course I already knew it was important, but it seems like something different is going on. Not sure what it is but I know I'm liking it. It's just, you know when you pray about stuff and it seems like you're talking to the clouds? My prayer life has been nothing like that lately. My prayers are getting answered quickly and with answers that leave no doubt in my mind that God had everything to do with my prayers being answered. I hope that encourages you because it definitely encouraged and encourages me! God is good, and I want to hold on to that through the good times and the bad! As they always remind us on KLOVE, "You always hear people say if God would just do this or give me this or let this happen in my life it would show that he loves us, but he doesn't need to because he died for us and that is more than enough." Or something like that. I'm not really sure how they exactly say it but I love hearing them say that because it is so true and I hate how much everyone, (especially me) take things for granted!

I'm all for counting my blessings and I would really proceed to list them if not for the fact that it would take a really long time and I'm kinda tired right now! But anyways, maybe that will be another post :)

School went very well, thanks to God because my successes are his and not mine. This summer I'm taking seven hours and then this fall I am only taking thirteen. All I need is eleven but I'm taking an extra two hours so I'll have the required 12 hours for TOPS. The extra class I'm taking is called like personal health or something weird like that, but I'm taking it because all the other classes I wanted to take were at inconvenient times and I can't change my current schedule because I have good teachers and it is hard to find a schedule that works together with all good teachers. My first choice would have been some type of kinesiology lab (those labs are like running, jogging, pilates, tennis, swimming, etc). My second choice was for me to take a piano class or an emergency health care class. I would have been really happy to have any of those classes. But, I have to take a weird random class. Oh well, maybe there will be something important I'll learn or someone important I'll meet, or who knows? Well, I'm getting even more tired and my battery on my computer is running quite low so I think I'm going to cut this short and go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment