Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Favorite Song/Day 1 of photo & music challenge



My favorite song right now? 'Until You' by Dave Barnes. It is such a sweet and fun song and it makes me think of how one would feel when in love.

For the photo challenge...
A picture of myself with 10 facts about myself!
1. I used to hate cats. Until Snip. I love him so much!
2. I have multiple people who I could tell anything to.
3. I really love people.
4. God is everything to me.
5. I have a deep fear of deep underwater sea creatures (like angler fish)!
6. There is a freckle on my right foot in between my big toe and second toe. When I wash my feet, there is almost always a split second where I scrub at it thinking it's dirt.
7. When I see shooting stars I am reminded God loves me.
8. I hate being cold, but I love the winter because I love winter clothes, I love being snuggled up when it's freezing outside, fire, and I love stargazing with a cup of hot chocolate.
9. I am the biggest pyro ever.
10. I smile a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment