Monday, April 11, 2011

7 & 8

Well, somehow I managed to miss out on four days of the blog! Time to play catch up...
Day 7: A picture of my most treasured item.
Well geeze, I don't even have a 'most treasured item'. So I'm not quite sure what to put here. If my house caught on fire, the only thing I would think about saving is other people or my pets. So maybe I should put a picture of my animals. :)Day 7: A Song that Reminds me of a Certain Event
This songs reminds me of the 9-11 attacks.


Day 8: A Picture that Makes me Laugh
Hehe This one is funny because Jessica really drank the Easter Egg dye. She does kind of silly things sometimes.


Day 8: A Song that I Know All the Words to...
Well I know all the words to a lot of songs. Like... a LOT of songs. But here's a good one:

No comments:

Post a Comment