Friday, May 7, 2010

So my first semester of nursing school is coming to an end. I have four exams next week and they are the hardest. The only way I have gotten through this semester is through God. Continually I feel as though I may fail, and God has provided and brought me through. There have been so many circumstances where I have known that I would not measure up and he has carried me through. I almost wish I could let someone feel what my heart and soul know to be true so that they too can witness His love. Me and my roommate were talking the other night about how many people are just so lost in this world. And what am I doing about it? What are we doing about it? I don't see how people can get through their lives without the Lord by their side. In the moments when I have tried to go on my own I have failed miserably. And I can thank God for this because I can still see his glory in my failings. Because you see, because I am that weak, it means he is that strong. What a comfort and joy! I want everyone to have not only salvation from hell but the everyday joy of the Lord that makes all things good. Sometimes I haven't trusted God and I always have to come back to him and repent for being so unfaithful. He is always faithful and has a plan for everything he does. I am praying to God that he enables me to do well on my exams next week. I know I can't do it on my own, but with Christ on my side, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment