Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today, Today, it's ALL or nothing.

In the past couple of weeks, something really bad happened... Our family friend, Mr. Bobby Glaser, got in an accident while on duty when a drunk driver with a suspended license ran into him. It killed his K9 partner, Philos, and put Mr. Bobby in the hospital for a while. He is okay, but I want to encourage everyone to pray for him to feel well again soon, for the peace of his family, and the safety for all the policemen as they serve and protect. Also, I hope people (including the drunk driver) can learn from this incident. It is so sad when people make choices that hurt and/or kill good people!

My brother is married! He and Natalie tied the knot this past Tuesday in a small ceremony with the Justice of the Peace with only immediate family present. Although small, it was completely endearing and it made me tear up! I am getting more and more emotional as I get older! HA
After they got married, we went out to eat at Ruth Chris, and then Luke stalled as we went and decorated their honeymoon suite with roses, candles, and a wedding cake! All in all, it was simple but veryy sweet!

School is still school, so nothing much to say on that except it is !HARD(er)! this semester...

I was delighted to learn the other day that my guh T-Sweezie will be visiting Baton Rouge on Memorial Day. Hollaaa!

Been feeling weird/confused about a lot of stuff lately. I really can't even describe it. It's not bad, (like I'm not having questions about my religion, straightness, haircolor, race, life,etc.) In fact, it's really not important enough to even type this. I should probably delete this whole paragraph. .. . But I'm not. HA

One thing I do know about right now, is that I am living WAY too much in the future. All I can think about right now is how I can not wait until this semester is over. I think I need to find the joy in now. Even Pastor Terry's sermon was about using the time you have now for good. So, I think I should do that. I will still live for tomorrow, but I have forgotten about today! Above all, I will live for God, that's what is important! It's hard to comprehend that one day I won't be in this world anymore, and the only things I will have left are what I have given to God and let him transform into treasures of his kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment