Monday, January 31, 2011

Cloverfield

I am actually at school right now writing a report! :) But I figured I would take some downtime and write something.

So in a couple of days I will be 21! That seems too old for me, I think I will forever think of myself as being 19. That age just sticks for some reason. Maybe 21 will be sticky. I don't know. I do know that February 2nd is Groundhog's Day, so celebrate it. :)

Nothing much has been going on with me besides school. Yesterday evening Kyle and I watched Cloverfield. I have heard tons of people say it was terrible but I liked it. Figures. I have a weird taste in movies I guess. Basically if you haven't seen or heard of the movie it is about a monster that attacks New York. A group of friends are at a party and they are chilling when an oil tanker capsizes and everything 'splodes. And then a giant monster starts running around town and pandemonium escalates. It is actually a sweet story because the main character basically turns down the chance to live by going back to make sure his lovey dovey doesn't die alone. Instead they die together. So sweet. Seriously, I am not being sarcastic. :) Pretty good movie.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment