Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sitting in bed thinking and talking to God... Kinda wondering why he never speaks to me audibly/directly. then i was thanking him for the amazing parents, sister, friends, and mentors i have and i thought... Well maybe this is why. perhaps he put all these wonderful people around me to guide me in the path he has given me. maybe that is even him speaking to my heart. you know i feel like i say say the wrong things a lot, i do the dumbest and most awkward things sometimes. Maybe I should be paying more attention to the people in my life than myself and stop living so selfishly! God is probably just trying to get me to remember that the world does not revolve around me.. Because, if I face it, too much of the things I do are for myself. I need to get past that and live my life for God and others, not myself!

1 comment: